Turnaround / Insolvencies
Assisting in Turnaround and Insolvency Scenarios
SFP Recoveries attend all insolvencies in order to protect a lender’s exposure in relation to factored sales ledger or to maximise collections for the benefit of the insolvent company.
SFP Recoveries undertake the following:
- Complete a full reconciliation of a company’s sales ledger to identify all ledger discrepancies;
- Identify non factored and additional invoices to raise and upload to the lender’s ledger;
- Report on how collectable the sales ledger is and identify any issues which may affect collections;
- Reconstruct and compile all invoices along with supporting documentation to substantiate all debts and elicit payment;
- Ensure that backups of all financial and sales ledger data are taken from site;
- Reorganise, manage and implement company credit control systems and processes to maximise cash flow; enforce director cooperation and meetings to ensure all issues are tackled;
- Takeover collections on certain debts who will only deal with Administrators/Liquidators; and instructing and liaising with specialists to deal with contentious or contractual debt;
- Assist lender with any additional information required for the lender; and
- Provide ongoing support on issues and disputes.
Call now on 020 7538 2222 or click on the 'Call Back' button to the right to get speaking to an expert right away.